HO HO HO, everyone!
It’s hard to believe the holidays are already upon us!
This edition of Currents is our gift to you.
Some of the people featured in this edition are:
- Samantha Fitzpatrick, Marketing Specialist and one of our new employees;
- Alumni: Anna Stafford, Jason Cooke and Jaime Evans, who have been doing some amazing things since graduation;
- Aaron McInnis, our Baking and Pastry Arts instructor at Bay St. George campus, brings you two holiday recipes that will awaken your senses;
- Lisa Marshall, Librarian at Bay St. George campus, will talk about library services at CNA – something for everyone; and,
- Retirement! Read Michelle MacIsaac’s kind words about Cathy LeRiche, who worked at Port aux Basques campus for more than 43 years.
If you have something you would like to share, please feel free to email me at Ryanne.McIsaac@cna.nl.ca.
Thank you to everyone who took the time to share their stories with us.
I hope you all have a safe and happy holiday.